Covid-19 & STI Testing at M Clinic
Beginning 01/02/2022 M Clinic will commence telephone consults for all routine testing clients and PrEP appointments*. We will conduct the consult over the phone and provide a pathology form for testing. Please note we will be calling from a private number around the allotted appointment time.
If you have STI symptoms, require treatment, or are receiving a vaccination, please call the clinic.
If you are attending the clinic for sample collection:
- Please wait in your car or outside the clinic when you arrive, call the clinic and we will conduct the consult portion over the phone. After this is completed a nurse will greet you at the door for sample collection.
- If you are experiencing any CV-19 symptoms, including throat symptoms, we will require a recent negative CV-19 test result before we can see you (please see Healthdirect for more information).
- Do not bring friends or partners to your in-person appointment.
- Wear a mask (a surgical mask is preferred over cloth).
- Sign in using the ServiceWA app or manually sign in on the form provided.
- Please attend your appointment on time, do not arrive early.
Thank you for your understanding during this time. Other sexual health clinics in Perth are also conducting telephone appointments to reduce potential CV-19 transmission. With telephone consults M Clinic receives the results and provides any required treatment.
*If you test without Medicare or do not have Medicare we will perform your sample collection here as outlined above.
Please click here for a list of Pathwest collection centres around Western Australia.