M Clinic now offers telephone consults for all routine testing clients and PrEP appointments. If you do not have a Medicare card please book an in person appointment for sample collection in the clinic.
For telephone consults we will call around your appointment time from a private number, conduct the consult over the phone and can provide a pathology form for testing.
- Please note appointment fees are as normal. Billing will be conducted over the phone after the consultation for telephone consults.
- Please note we will be calling from a private number around the allotted appointment time.
- If you have CV-19 symptoms we will require a negative CV-19 test before we can see you.
If you are attending the clinic for sample collection:
- If you are experiencing any CV-19 symptoms, including throat symptoms, we will require a recent negative CV-19 test result before we can see you (please see Healthdirect for more information).
- Do not bring friends or partners to your in-person appointment.
- Wear a mask (a surgical mask is preferred over cloth).
- Please attend your appointment on time, do not arrive early.
Please click here for a list of Pathwest collection centres around Western Australia.